HOW WE DEAL WITH YOUR
COMPVARE DIGITAL RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
This privacy statement explains how Compvare Digital utilizes and safeguards any information you provide when using this website.
Compvare Digital has the right to amend this policy at any moment by updating this page. You should revisit this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy goes into effect on March 1, 2022.
COLLECTIONS WE MAKE
We may collect the following information:
- customer name and job title.
- contact information including email address, location, and mobile number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Using the email address you have supplied, we may send you promotional emails about new goods, special deals, or other information that we believe you will find interesting.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes from time to time. We may reach out to you via email or phone. We may use the information to tailor the website to your preferences.
We are committed to keeping your information safe. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative systems to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.